Options   View topic - Pheromones Humans

Board index  >  Pheromones That Attract Men  >  Pheromone Spray

Post a reply
Pheromones Humans

Pheromones Humans
by tapthat » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:57 am

Pheromones Humans - Human Pheromones and Sexual Attraction

Pheromones are incredibly powerful things, and not many people know that there are human pheromones involved in sexual attraction. That is right there are actually human pheromones to attract the opposite sex, meaning that there are certain pheromones that are already in your body which are able to make the opposite sex attracted to you.

Human pheromones are truly fascinating because it is not so much an overly powerful or even noticeable smell, but rather pheromones are basically subconsciously taken in. Although we cannot necessarily smell them enough to realize what we are smelling, we are instantly attracted to members of the opposite smell when they are emitting their actual pheromones. The completion of this article on Pheromones was our prerogative since the past one month. However, we completed it within a matter of fifteen days!

The end of these studies, members of the opposite sex were told to smell the clothing that was worn by the opposite sex, and for the majority of the time, the comments were incredibly positive. Therefore, although we all tend to use some sort of perfume, cologne, body spray, and so on, it is actually our own personal pheromones that sexually attract people to us.

However, it is not all that often when others can actually smell our pheromones, because we are covering that smell up constantly with other materialized odors and sprays. However, there are exceptions to the rule. For instance, when women are menstruating, it is said that their body gives off stronger pheromones that attract men more than any other time of the month. This can be considered to be a valuable article on Pheromones. It is because there is so much to learn about Pheromones here.

For men, the same type of rule applies, only it is considered that when they are sweating -- such as after a long workout -- when they have the most human pheromones that are coming off of them, and thus when women react the most attracted to them.

There are actually several different human pheromones involved in sexual attraction and one of these is simply a person's body odor. This does not mean that it has to smell bad, but studies have been done where the participants wore clothes with no perfume, deodorant, or any other manufactured smell put on.

Exactly what are the most popular pheromones? on the market today are not guaranteed to get you laid. Sure, there are some excellent products available and there is also a lot of rubbish out there but to think you can simply slap a little cologne on the neck or on the wrist and become an instant sex magnet is going to get you disappointed more often than not! :oops:

Best Pheromones

The best pheromone product on the market isn't going to transform you into the world's most desirable sex object. Think of it as an aid in getting noticed. More to the point, a tool you use to start conversations. Once you are in a conversation then the hard work begins. It's going to depend a lot on you from this moment on. If pheromones got you noticed they've done their job. No amount of cologne or perfume is going to get you jumped. If you find anything extra mentioning about Pheromones, do inform us. It is only through the exchange of views and information will we learn more about Pheromones. :idea:

Did You Know?

The most commonly used pheromone is called Androstenone. This male pheromone is said to have an effect of attraction and creating a somewhat irresistible aura in the wearer. If you are already a dominant character then it may be wise to restrict how much of this pheromone you use.

Most Popular Pheromones

Unless you have a lab in your home and can test the products you purchase for synthetic pheromones then it's a little like Russian roulette choosing the best pheromone product on the market. Many people will just simply go from product to product hoping they find the answer to solving their lack of sex. Realistically, a pheromone product isn't going to get you laid just by spraying a little on your wrists or on your neckline. Get more familiar with Pheromones once you finish reading this article. Only then will you realize the importance of Pheromones in your day to day life. :evil:

Pheromone Product Reviews

A lot of research has been conducted over the last twenty years about the existence and benefits of human pheromones. Still, the debate continues about whether they really exist and if they do, can they be adapted into product form for people to use as a secret weapon in their endeavors to attract sexual partners. We wish to stress on the importance and the necessity of Pheromones through this article. This is because we see the need of propagating its necessity and importance!

Dr, Winifred cutler is the scientist behind the establishment of Athena Pheromones and she's almost a legend in the area of pheromone studies, having produced a lot of ground-breaking research. Pherlure Cologne has also undergone extensive testing in fact, underwent tests by the University of Chicago and was found to be very useful in getting people noticed. We have gone through extensive research and reading to produce this article on Pheromones. Use the information wisely so that the information will be properly used.

What is Pheromone Cologne?

First off, let's start simpler by explaining what exactly pheromones are: Pheromones are chemical signals first discovered as a sex attractant in insects, which eventually lead to the discovering of pheromones in humans. Pheromones not only control sexual behaviors and attraction, but also every form of social behavior known to man.

Men using pheromone cologne have a higher chance to meeting and creating long lasting relationships with woman, because the natural chemicals have an extremely important impact on all social behaviors. Women are more inclined to engage in romantic behaviors such as intimacy and sex. The initial stages of this article on Pheromones proved to be difficult. However, with hard work and perseverance, we have succeeded in providing an interesting and informative article for you to read. :lol:

Heard about Pheromone Cologne from an Online Ad

It was tempting. Something that was naturally produced in the body of a human and scientists were replicating and putting inside cologne. Sounded too good to be true, right? That's what I thought. I ignored the ad and found two more months of helpless desires for romance and love. Finally one day I snapped, figured I had nothing to lose, and purchase a bottle of the cologne. You may be inquisitive as to where we got the matter for writing this article on Pheromones. Of course through our general knowledge, and the Internet!

Some of the More Popular Pheromones Include Androstenone, Androstenol, and Androsterone

How do pheromones work? Pheromones are detected by a region in the nose called the vomeronasal organ. The organ sends signals to the brain when pheromones are detected, which allow people of the opposite sex to become more attracted and friendly to you. :)

My Experience With Pheromone Cologne..

Getting girls has never come easy for me, nor has it for a lot of men. I was tired of being the last leg with my friends. Every night we went out one of them would strike lucky with a girl and usually end up taking her home for the night. But for me, the success was mild. Sure I talked to a few girls and got a few numbers, but they weren't necessary the numbers I wanted. The numbers I wanted from the girls I wanted were constantly turned down.

Before you go out and buy pheromones are you sure what you're buying? It's easy to get caught up in the hype when you're in a buying mood and get excited about the first claim you come across that states you'll get more loving than you can handle.

Before you buy pheromones, if you're having difficulty attracting a partner ask yourself whether there are other areas you may be able to improve on. For example, are you a good communicator? Developing a vision on Pheromones, we saw the need of providing some enlightenment in Pheromones work or not to learn more about Pheromones.

Pheromones can help you get noticed but unless you can strike up any sort of a conversation, then you may as well go out and buy a normal scented fragrance which will probably do the same job of getting you noticed. :shock:

How To Buy Pheromones There is a huge market online and if you consider the above points then you can cut down your choice making considerably. :o

Let's face it, if pheromone products were the be all and end all of attracting either short term and long term partners then we wouldn't need to worry about other important aspects in the dating game such as one's personality and the ability to strike up a conversation.

The first point is vital to your whole decision making process. By sticking with well established manufacturers who research and market their own products you can at least guarantee the product is authentic and original.

The Product a Human Pheromones-Based Product

This may seem strange given that it's humans who are purchasing pheromones but this is an important point. The simple fact is, many of the formulations on the market are not human pheromones based. Pheromones play a prominent part in this composition. It is with this prominence that we hope people get to know more about Pheromones.

There are thousands of different products on the market and making a selection on which one to buy comes down to four important factors. 1. Who is marketing them and do they research and manufacture their own formulations. Also, how long have they been in business and are they a "fly-by-nighter." We tried to create as much matter for your understanding when writing on Pheromones. We do hope that the matter provided here is sufficient to you.